The Marketing Snapshot is an opportunity to take a high level view of how your marketing activities are supporting your business plan. Often organisations get absorbed in running ‘business as usual’ activities and don’t take the time to step up from tactical initiatives and look at things more strategically. Our Marketing Snapshot helps you to ‘see the wood from the trees’ and ensure that your marketing activities are fully aligned to your business objectives.
Interviews with key internal stakeholders (Executive Management, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Marketing) with a view to establish:
- Is there a clear and consistent view of the business’ goals and objectives?
- What are the key sources of revenue? What are the desired key sources of revenue?
- What are the opportunities for growth?
- Are current and planned marketing activities fully aligned with business objectives?
- Is existing collateral (website, brochures, social media strategy, tradeshow approach etc.) aligned to business objectives?
Interviews with external stakeholders (Customers, Business Partners, Suppliers etc.) with a view to establish:
- Are internal and external messages aligned? What gaps need to be addressed?
- What is the customers’ perception of the company? Does it match with the perception you want to articulate?
Write comprehensive report and present to stakeholders.
- Comprehensive written report detailing qualitative and quantitative findings, gap analysis and recommendations.
Estimated elapsed time
- 3 to 5 weeks depending on complexity of organisation. (approximately 10 days of consulting)